Yard Tuff Rebar Stakes, 5/8" x 54" | YTF-5854RS
Rebar Stakes are perfect for a wide variety of tasks around your yard or garden. These stakes can be used to hold up tents, secure tarps, straighten plants, and so much more. Made of 5/8" diameter steel, these rebar stakes are heavy-duty and durable a lasting and reliable product. Extra-long at 54", these stakes can penetrate deep into various kinds of soils for a secure hold. The ribbed exterior of the stakes gives them even more security and added no-slip properties to hold these stakes tightly in the ground. The stakes are easy to drive deep into the ground with the sharp, angled ends of the stakes, making your life easier. Each stake features 2" loops, each 1" in diameter, for securing ropes and straps. Designed to create a secure hold, these stakes will not bend under pressure.
**MUST BE PURCHASED IN QUANTITIES OF 4.
- Heavy-duty with a durable construction, these Yard Tuff rebar stakes are made of 5/8" steel
- Extra-long at 54" and 5/8" in diameter, these stakes penetrate extra deep into the ground for a secure hold
- Drive these stakes into the soil easily with the angled ends. Each stake features 2, 1" loops for securing ropes and straps
- Use these stakes as a way to tie up your pets, hold your canopies in place, secure your tent, aid your garden plants, fasten tarps, or tie your bales.
- The ribbed exterior of the stakes gives them added no-slip properties so these stakes will hold tight in the ground