Find The Best Metal Detectors At L&M Fleet Supply
L&M Fleet Supply carries a wide array of metal detector equipment that will help you succeed on your quest for buried treasure or whatever else you’re looking for.
Shop A Wide Selection Of Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors
Stop by one of our 10 locations or shop online at your leisure to browse one of the biggest collections of Bounty Hunter metal detectors. Just look at a top product like Bounty Hunter’s Quick Silver Metal Detector for an easy-to-use, automated device that’s great for beginners. It includes such features as one-touch depth control, a high-quality LCD display and three-tone audio feedback for easy identification of underground objects.
Metal Detectors For Beginners: How To Get Started
If you’ve always wanted to get into the hobby of metal detection, there’s no better time to start than now. From small metal detectors to portable metal detectors to accessories and more, here’s some essential equipment and information to help you get started.
- Buy a metal detector that’s easy to use, small and portable metal detectors are a great option for beginners.
- Understand the ins and outs of your metal detector by reading the manual thoroughly and watching some instructional videos online.
- Identify a location where there may be precious metals underground – this could include historical sites, beaches or festival grounds, for example.
- Scan the ground until you get a good signal.
- Start digging when you hear an indication signal. Place any findings in a safe place.
- Have fun!