Make Your Cutting Job A Breeze With A New Chainsaw From L&M Fleet Supply
Find The Best Chainsaws From DeWalt, Milwaukee, Stihl & More
We carry chainsaws and accessories from top brands like DeWalt, Milwaukee, Stihl and many more.
Find easy-to-use, efficient cutting tools from DeWalt, like the 20V Max XR Compact Cordless Chainsaw, 20V MAX XR Compact 12in Cordless Chainsaw Kit or FlexVolt 60V MAX Brushless Chainsaw Kit.
Milwaukee offers a variety of chainsaw styles, including the traditional M18 FUEL 16in Chainsaw Kit and the smaller M12 FUEL HATCHET 6in Pruning Saw.
Of course, you can’t go wrong with a reliable chainsaw from Stihl. Try their popular MS Series, such as the MS461 Chainsaw and MS362 Chainsaw.
Gas Chainsaws vs. Electric Chainsaws: Which Is Better For Me?
There are two main types of chainsaw: gas and electric. But, with their different benefits and drawbacks, which one is best for your needs? Here are some of the main considerations between a gas chainsaw vs. electric chainsaw:
- For cutting down bigger trees, choose a gas-powered chainsaw. These provide more power and cutting ability.
- If you’re clearing smaller bushes or branches, an electric-powered chainsaw will do the trick. They are generally more energy efficient and manageable.
Do I need a 16-inch chainsaw, 18-inch chainsaw or 20-inch chainsaw?
The size of your chainsaw, generally referring to the cutting bar – or, part that holds the chain – can range from six to 20 inches. The most popular sizes, however, are 16, 18 and 20 inches. To decide which size is best for you, consider the following:
- 20-inch chainsaws cut through an 18-inch tree diameter.
- 18-inch chainsaws cut through a 16-inch tree diameter.
- 16-inch chainsaws cut through a 14-inch tree diameter.