Each order shipped will include a packing slip stating the following:
• Customer Name
• Ship-To Location
• Bill-To Location
• Items Purchased (Including Quantity, Manufacturer Number, and L&M Item Number)
• A written copy of L&M Fleet Supply’s return policy with exchange/return instructions
A copy of the order receipt will be transmitted via email if the customer provides a working email address during the checkout process. Feel free to contact our internet department for additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional shipping information:
• Customer may select Spee-Dee Delivery Service (Where available, 1-4 days) UPS Ground (1-7 days transit), UPS 2-Day Delivery, or UPS Next Day Delivery.
• Orders may be delivered to the United States only, no exceptions.
• Items with weights or dimensions deemed too large for standard UPS delivery will be delivered using UPS Freight and will be delivered using a powered lift gate.
• L&M Fleet Supply cannot be responsible for any delivery requests or accommodations beyond the UPS determined delivery policy.
• A street address is required for all shipments. No P.O. Box delivery is allowed.
• Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
• Some items may be shipped directly from our vendors. Please allow additional time for delivery. Returns may be subject to the manufacturer’s restocking charges.
• Our shipping and handling charges and policies are subject to change without notice.
• Feel free to contact our internet department for additional questions at email@example.com
• L&M Fleet Supply is happy to offer free ground shipping on most orders $50.00 or greater. Please note that orders to Alaska and Hawaii will require additional shipping charges, as will oversize and freight items. Upon receiving Alaska and Hawaii orders, a L&M Fleet Supply representative will contact customer to discuss these required charges.