About L&M Fleet Supply
L&M Fleet Supply has proudly served Northland customers since 1959. Co-Owner/Operators Del Matteson, Shawn Matteson, and Erik Andersen would like to thank all of our loyal customers and our dedicated staff that have contributed to and driven the growth of our retail Company in the competitive Northern market place for all these years. In 1959, James Luthen and Delbert Matteson opened the first L&M Fleet Supply store in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Their vision and mission was to be one of the first merchants to buy direct from factories and sell directly to the consumer. Out of that vision the Company Philosophy and Logo was established as “Quality at a Discount.”
The first L&M Fleet Supply store, as seen pictured, was a 30’ x 60’ wooden building that barely had room for all the signage on the front. L&M Supply started with a small markup philosophy, which continues today. L&M Supply includes ten retail store locations and one corporate office/distribution center across Northern Minnesota and Northern Wisconsin.
At this time, L&M Supply would like to thank all of their customers for their ongoing loyalty through the years. The goal and philosophy of the Company remains unchanged, that is to continue to provide quality products at discount prices with excellent customer service. Adhering to this philosophy will continue to drive the growth of L&M Supply in the future. We would also like to thank our staff for their dedication in running L&M Fleet Supply. Their continued commitment will be the catalyst for insuring future growth and customer satisfaction at L&M Supply.