Drill The Perfect Hole Every Time With An Earth Auger
From building fences to planting trees, an auger is sure to make your job easier and less time consuming.
Different Reasons To Use An Earth Auger
There are many different reasons to use an earth auger in the yard and around your property:
- Building fences with a powered earth auger cuts down the time and labor spent on digging holes compared to a manual post digger.
- Planting a tree becomes much easier when you have the ability to dig the perfect-sized hole in minutes.
- Using a garden auger bit allows you to quickly plant beautiful flowers and shrubs that fill out your landscape.
Benefits Of Using A Manual Earth Auger vs. Powered
Depending on the type of job, you may be considering which type of earth auger you need – here are some of the main considerations when choosing a gas-powered earth auger vs a manual earth auger:
- For those one-off jobs or jobs that don’t require a deep level of digging, manual earth augers are a great, price-conscious option.
- Those digging deeper into the ground or many holes at once, a powered earth auger like the Earthquake E43 1-Man Earth Auger With 8" Auger Bit reduces the time and energy needed to move dirt by hand.
Do I need an auger when building a fence?
A fence post auger makes building a fence much easier versus manually digging holes with a shovel or post digger. Pick up a product like the Earthquake Powerhead 43CC 30:1 Transmission and add any size auger bit you need.
What size earth auger bit do I need?
The most popular bit sizes range from 1-inch earth auger bits to 10-inch earth auger bits like this Earthquake Fish Tail Replacement Bit.