Wayne 1/3 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
The Wayne SPF33 submersible sump pump can move up to 3600 gallons per hour (GPH). The top suction design filters debris, minimizes clogging and eliminates the need for a weep hole. This pump comes with an epoxy-coated steel, high performance 1/2 HP motor and integrated float switch design for long lasting performance. Compact spaces are no problem, as it's designed for 11" diameter and larger sump pits.
• Top suction pump design eliminates air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit
• Epoxy-coated steel motor housing and corrosion resistant, thermoplastic pump base
• Fully submersible
• 1/3 HP; max. flow rate is 3600 GPH; 2500 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
• 1-1/2” NPT discharge
• For use in 11” diameter or larger sump basins; 9” on level and 4” off level
• 1-1/2” NPT discharge and reinforced thermoplastic base
• Approximate on level at 9” - off level at 4”
• Assembled in the U.S.A.