Goldenrod 595 Fuel Filter
Goldenrod® general purpose fuel tank filter for farm, construction, and industrial applications
For use with common fuels including regular and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, gasohol, ethanol, and various fuel oils; related additives including methyl, ethyl, and isopropyl alcohol; and biodiesel blends up to 20%.
- Convenient disposable canister removes microscopic particles of contaminants (rust, sand, dirt, scale, and lint) as small as 10 microns
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast top cap with 1" NPT pipe fittings provides durability and an excellent canister to top cap seal
- Maximum recommended flow rate is 25 GPM
- Working pressure up to 50 psi
- Works well by itself or in combination with a 596 WATER-BLOCK® filter for greater filtering efficiency and longer element life
- Includes a top cap, a gasket attached to the canister, and a canister
- Made in the U.S.A.