Join us in-store for our Ladies Night Event Thursday, December 1st at 5pm!
Included: 6" liner kit (25' Vortex flexible stainless steel liner, connector, 13" x 13" top plate, chimney cap with no screen), 32" x 50" faceplate with brushed nickel trim, blower, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper
▪Burn time up to 8 hours
▪Up to 20" logs
▪2.4 ft³ firebox
▪Robust 5/16" steel reinforced with a stainless steel heat shield
▪Proudly made in Canada
▪Limited lifetime warranty
Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
|Optimum efficiency(1) (2)||77 %||Overall dimension (Width)||28 3/8"|
|Average particulate emission rate(3)||1.54 g/h||Overall dimension (Depth)||26 3/8"|
|EPA loading volume||2.02 ft³||Door opening size (Height)||9"|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||75,000 BTU/h (22.0 kW)||Door opening size (Width)||17 1/2"|
|Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||28,600 BTU/h (8.38 kW)||Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||13 1/2"|
|Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||14,800 BTU/h (4.34 kW)||Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||6 7/8"|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||69 %||High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||74 %||Steel thickness-body||3/16"|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(8)||75 %||Steel thickness-top||5/16"|
|Recommended heating area(9)||500 - 2,100 ft²||Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Average CO(10)||89.4 g/h||Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Maximum burn time(9)||8 h||Maximum log length||20"|
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)||Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|Overall firebox volume||2.4 ft³||USA Standard (emissions)||EPA / ASTM WK47329|
|Size||Large||Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S628|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes||USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes||Minimum fireplace opening (Height)||23 3/8"|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite||Minimum fireplace opening (Width)||28 7/8"|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"||Minimum fireplace opening (Depth)||15 3/4"|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"||Shipping weight||488 lb (221 kg)|
|Firebox size (Height)||11 7/8"||Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Firebox size (Width)||21"||Glass surface - W x H||16" x 9 1/4"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||16 1/2"||Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Stainless-steel secondary-air system|
|Overall dimension (Height)||23 1/8"||Combustion technology||Non-catalytic|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)||Type of chimney||Liner - ULC-S635, CAN/ULC-S640, UL1777|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame||Premium quality blower included (CFM)||144 CFM included|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.