Attwood Hollow Braided Polypropylene Anchor Line – ¼” x 100 ft
A solid braided nylon rope with a strong round cord that will not flatten out. With a soft hand, this rope stays flexible throughout its life. All polypropylene fibers are UV stabilized and provides resistance to fading and degradation from the sun's ultraviolet rays. It floats and is resistant to rot, oils, gasoline and most chemicals.
- Polypropylene - 1/4 inch diameter and 100 foot length
- Hollow Braided Interlaced design resists rotating underload with hollow center designed for easy splicing
- High quality construction designed to stay afloat for ease of use and visibility
- Perfect accessory for use on freshwater and saltwater boats, jet-skis, RVs, camping, and more
- Resistant to UV light, rot, abrasion, mildew, oils, gasoline, and marine growth