Attwood 911339-7 Boat Navigation Light Plug-In Base
What is the Attwood difference, Value and ingenuity. For more than 100-years Attwood has been proud to serve the parts and accessory needs of the marine industry. We have partnered with you to design, manufacture, test, and distribute a complete line of products that have been a part of your tradition, and we thank you for this opportunity.
- This highly used base is constructed of die-cast ZAMAK chrome finish. Swivel cover protects the socket when light is stowed away.
- Socket is keyed to prevent incorrect insertion of pole light. Provides a 2-pin socket and a 12° angle and installs on narrow gunwales or deck areas.
- Completely non-corrosive, features contacts which are nickel-plated to resist corrosion and multi-crimped for durability, and wire leads tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Three countersunk holes for installation fasteners. Includes 7-1/2" hard wire leads for connection to 12 VDC power supply.
- Dimensions: 4" long x 1-5/8" wide. 1-3/8" diameter installation hole size.