Attwood 7563-6 Push-Pull Off/On Light Switch
This Attwood Push/Pull Switch has a bright, appealing finish, and it reliably controls operation of components such as lights. This switch has a large, easy-to-pull and push handle. It is a 2-position switch with Off/On, and it can be used to operate a set of lights or another accessory. The 3/4 inch-diameter chrome-plated knob has a brass case that looks great installed. A 3/8-inch-diameter installation hole is required, the maximum panel thickness is 1 inch, and the switch extends 1 ½ inches behind the panel. Its overall measurements are 3 1/8 inches L x 1 ¼ inches W. It includes screw terminals for connection without a wire lug. It is for 12-volts DC only, and it is not external ignition protected.
Attwood Corporation has been an award-winning leader in engineering, testing, and manufacturing the highest quality marine products for over 100 years. We deliver safe and reliable lighting, fuel systems, water systems, seating & pedestals, swim ladders, custom upholstery, and general marine accessories that are easy to install and meet regulatory compliance.
- Reliably controls electrical components such as lights or accessory
- 2-position switch with Off/On
- Can be used to operate a set of lights or another accessory
- 3/4 inch-diameter chrome-plated knob with brass case
- 3/8-inch-diameter installation hole, maximum panel thickness is 1 inch, and switch extends 1 ½ inches behind panel
- Screw terminals for connection without a wire lug
- For 12-volts DC only