Receive 10% off your entire purchase with promo code SAVETEN. Sunday, February 25 - Tuesday, February 27. Exclusions apply
Mounted on the positive terminal of your battery is a fuse holder and fuse. Vexilar knows your battery can cause fires if a dead short happens, so we have taken the added safety precaution to include this fuse holder with a 3 amp fuse for your battery.
• It comes standard with a 3 amp automotive fuse, but you can put in a size fuse from 3 amp to 10 amps.
• If your sonar system does not power up, check to see if the fuse or fuse holder is loose.
• If your sonar system does not power up, inspect the fuse itself, if the wire inside the fuse is burnt, the fuse must be replaced
• YES, your Vexilar can run without the fuse holder by connecting directly to the battery, but please use it whenever possible for safety purposes.
• If for some reason you’ve lost your fuse holder or would like to put them on all your Vexilar systems, they are available directly at vexilar.com, part number: FH1000