Taste of the Wild Dog Food-28 lb-High Prairie
Taste of the Wild® High Prairie Canine® Recipe with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison
- Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave
- Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system
- A complete diet formulated without grains and with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added. Includes 80 million CFU/lb probiotics guaranteed for digestive support
- Taste of the Wild is a family-owned company, and every recipe is made in the USA with high-quality ingredients from carefully vetted sources around the globe
- Taste Of The Wild recipes are produced in a facility that manufactures products with grains, so while it’s unlikely, there may be trace amounts of grain in Taste of the Wild products
Buffalo; lamb meal; chicken meal; sweet potatoes; peas; potatoes; chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols); egg product; roasted bison; roasted venison; beef; natural flavor; tomato pomace; potato protein; pea protein; ocean fish meal; salt; choline chloride; taurine; dried chicory root; tomatoes; blueberries; raspberries; yucca schidigera extract; dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product; dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product; dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product; dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product; dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product; vitamin E supplement; iron proteinate; zinc proteinate; copper proteinate; ferrous sulfate; zinc sulfate; copper sulfate; potassium iodide; thiamine mononitrate; manganese proteinate; manganous oxide; ascorbic acid; vitamin A supplement; biotin; niacin; calcium pantothenate; manganese sulfate; sodium selenite; pyridoxine hydrochloride; vitamin B12 supplement; riboflavin; vitamin D supplement; folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable); naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 32.0% minimum; Crude Fat 18.0% minimum; Crude Fiber 4.0% maximum; Moisture 10.0% maximum; Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum; Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum; Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum; Taurine* 0.12% minimum; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% minimum; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% minimum; Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum; Bacillus subtilis; Lactobacillus acidophilus; Enterococcus faecium; Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80;000;000 CFU/lb*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.