Swan Element Sprinkler + 50 ft. Soaker Hose Combination
Need a sprinkler hose and a soaker hose for your watering needs? Leave it to the innovation experts at Swan to combine the two.
Our Element-brand Sprinkler+® hose features six holes per foot for a uniform watering pattern. Simply place the stripe of holes up for a sprinkler that sprays a wall of mist, or place the stripe down for a traditional soaker hose. Now you can water your lawn, vegetable garden, flowerbeds or any narrow or small space with just one garden hose.
The sprinkler hose is a snap to unroll into place and then roll and store when done. A cap for the male end of the water hose also makes for easy storage as well as draining.
And because it’s an Element hose, it meets the lead-free standards under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act, so no harmful chemicals or odors are added to your water supply.
- Sprinkler hose and soaker hose combined
- Ideal for watering lawns, vegetable gardens, flowerbeds and narrow areas
- Six holes per foot create either a sprinkler/wall of mist or soaker hose
- Long-lasting couplings with capped male end for easy draining, storage
- Easy to unroll and roll for storage
- Meets lead-free standards under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- 7-year warranty
- Available as both a 25-ft. sprinkler hose, soaker hose and a 50-ft. sprinkler hose, soaker hose
- Approximation is 1.2 Gallons of water per hour