SharkBite PEX Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines. Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for use in residential and commercial installations. Has the flexibility to bend around corners, reducing the number of connection points needed.
- PEX-b offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.