SharkBite Brass Push Reducing Coupling
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Connect two pieces of different sized PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and / or HDPE pipe in any combination. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.