SharkBite Brass Crimp Polybutylene Adapter
Transition from polybutylene to PEX pipe. Includes two color coordinated crimp rings – the black crimp ring is for PEX pipe, while the copper-colored crimp ring is for polybutylene pipe. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and polybutylene pipe.
- Includes two color coordinated crimp rings – black crimp ring for PEX pipe and a copper-colored crimp ring for polybutylene pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.