This product qualifies for free shipping.
We offer different courier options.
In Store Pick Up
This product is available in store for pick up.
Summit Viper Climbing Steel Tree Stand
If there's a product that best represents Summit, it's the Viper Series of climbers. The Viper steel is the exact same legendary treestand, but as the name implies, it's made of steel for a more accessible price point. All the features that made the Viper an icon are here. It's the same dead-quiet design. There's the utterly simple, absolutely effective Quickdraw cable retention system. And its full perimeter frame is still equally good for sit-down or Stand-Up situations. Built to hold 300 pounds, the Viper steel only weighs 29 pounds. Our popular Summit rapid climb stirrups are included. Even though hunters agree that the Viper Series is nearly perfect, we still saw a need for a couple of updates. There's a new brown powder coat finish that adds to the Steel's concealment. And we've given the seat some more cushion. The steel construction does give the Viper steel a price that's probably less than you'd expect. But in every other way, it's a Viper through and through.
• Steel frame holds up to 300 pounds and features full perimeter design for improved safety as a sit-down or stand-up treestand
• Uses QuickDraw Cable Retention System for fast and easy securing to trees
• Includes Summit Rapid Climb stirrups
• The classic Summit Viper at a lower price thanks to its steel construction, yet weighs just 29 pounds
• Tough brown powder coat finish adds to rust protection and conceal-ability
• A thicker seat cushion has been added to reduce fatigue during long sessions in the stand