Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement Anti-Gel with Concentrated Cetane Boost Formula, 1 Gal.
Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost is an anti-gel/winterize that is used in the cold winter months to keep fuel-filters from plugging with wax and to prevent fuel gelling. This Arctic Formula effectively treats all diesel fuels to keep equipment running trouble-free for maximum winter operability. Diesel Fuel Supplement is intended for use only during cold winter months when temperatures drop below + 30 Degree F. Use Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost (in the silver bottle) for peak performance in non-winter months. If your vehicle will not start or gain power in cold temperatures, use Diesel 911 (in the red bottle) as directed on the container label.
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as - 40 Degree Fahrenheit Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36 Degree Fahrenheit; keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax; Boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts
- Contains Slick diesel Lubricator for maximum fuel lubrication that protects pumps and injectors from accelerated wear; Contains anti-icing additive that protects against fuel-filter icing
- Contains wax anti-settling dispersants that protects against fuel-filter plugging at temperatures below the fuel cloud point; Disperses water in diesel fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and biodiesel blends containing up to 20 percent biodiesel (B20)