Nutri-Vet Hip and Joint Extra Strength Dog Chewables, 75 ct.
These Nutri-Vet Hip and Joint Extra Strength Dog Chewables provide balanced levels of glucosamine for dogs, plus chondroitin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and hyaluronic acid to help your dog maintain healthy canine joint function and connective tissue. These liver-flavored dog chewables are veterinarian formulated to provide the best joint supplement for dogs. These dog chewables provide much-needed support for dogs with long-standing joint problems, especially larger and senior dogs. These liver-flavored joint health supplements for dogs are veterinarian formulated to provide the best joint supplement for dogs. Dog joint health never tasted so good with easy-to-administer, liver flavored dog chewables craved by pets.
- Each dog chewable tablet contains balanced levels of glucosamine for dogs (500 mg), plus chondroitin (200 mg), MSM (50 mg) and hyaluronic acid (6 mg) to help dogs of all ages maintain healthy joints and connective tissue
- Hip & joint support for all dogs, especially medium to large sized or overweight dogs, to help your dog stay active and enjoy life
- Dog joint health never tasted so good with easy-to-administer, liver flavored dog chewables craved by pets
- Formulated by veterinarians, all Nutri-Vet dog chewables are made to the highest standards of quality and consistency
Joint health supplements for dogs are made in the USA with premium
- ingredients you can trust; All Nutri-Vet supplements carry the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) quality seal
Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable) Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish) - 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea) - 200 mg, Methysulfonylmethane (MSM) - 50 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 50 mg, Zinc (Oxide) - 15 mg, Hyaluronic Acid - 6 mg, Manganese (Gluconate) - 5 mg, Copper (Gluconate) - 2 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
1/2 chewable per 40 lbs body weight twice daily. Allow 4 - 6 weeks for best results. Continue as needed. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset.