Nutri-Vet Dog Aspirin Chewables for Medium and Large Dogs, 75 ct.
These Nutri-Vet Dog Aspirin Chewables for Medium and Large Dogs provide temporary pain relief for dogs and reduces inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems. These dog aspirin chewables are for dogs 50 pounds and over. The dog aspirin chewables come in a tablet form that's easy to give and it's easy on the stomach. This aspirin for dogs provides a liver flavor that dogs simply can't resist. The dog aspirin chewables relieve minor aches and pains caused by chronic arthritis and hip dysplasia. It also helps to reduce fever and moderate inflammation.
- Pain medication for dogs in tablet form that's easy to give and easy on the stomach
- Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) relieves minor aches and pains caused by chronic arthritis and hip dysplasia
- Dog aspirin chewables are perfect for very active dogs involved in physical training and competitions, and senior dogs with sore, stiff muscles and joints
- Aspirin for dogs is made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
- Dog aspirin chewables provide liver flavor dogs can't resist
- Dog aspirin chewables also help to reduce fever and moderate inflammation
Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable) Aspirin (Min.) - 300 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Maltose, Beef Liver, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Whey, Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Barley Malt, Dried Milk, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt.
Consult your veterinarian prior to use. Give 8-12 mg per 1 pound of body weight every 12 hours. (Approximately 1 chewable tablet per 30-40 pounds of body weight every 12 hours.)
Precautions This product should not be given to puppies less than six months old, dogs weighing less than six pounds, or cats.