Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
The Crescent Nicholson American pattern regular taper file is made for filing handsaws. Triangular shape for filing gullets between saw teeth. Features a single cut for a smooth and sharp finish.
• American pattern taper file
• Expertly made to effectively file saws with 60° angle teeth
• Triangular shape makes accessing tight internal angles and squaring corners easy
• Single cut construction is ideal for sharpening tools, finish filing, and draw filing
• Edges set and cut for filing gullets between saw teeth
• Tapers slightly towards the point
• Select the right file when filing handsaws for long-lasting performance