Kidde Sealed Lithium Battery Power Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/Digital Display C3010D
The Kidde C3010D is a 10-year, sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm which includes a digital display feature and uses electro-chemical sensing technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. The C3010D alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. A screwdriver can be used to deactivate the unit, stopping the end-of-life chirp and making it safe for disposal. The inside cover of the mounting bracket features a quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 10 year life and limited warranty.
Provides 10-year sealed lithium battery and digital display. Never Change a Battery. CO Alarm Lasts 10 Years.
- LED Lights - Green for normal operation, Red for alarm, Amber for Error.
- Digital Display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds.
- Peak Level Memory - Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Test/Reset - Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Batteries - Unit will continue to operate for 10 years. Alerts user to replace unit after 10 years of operation.