Johnson Level Magnetic Heavy Duty I-Beam Aluminum Level
This I-beam level is a perfect fit for general contractors and drywallers, although its versatility makes it a must-have for homeowners as well. Its GripTight end caps hold the level securely in place with just one hand and are removable, making them ideal for finish carpentry work when scribing lines into corners. Its strong magnetic edge makes it the ideal choice when working with steel studs or doorframes. When working with wood studs or doorways, consider the non-magnetic model 1253 I-beam level.
Professional finish carpenters prefer Johnson levels with removable endcaps because you can scribe a perfectly straight line directly into a corner. Historically, this feature was only found on box levels - but Johnson has raised the bar again by offering the industry's first I-beam level with a removable endcap. The level is also field serviceable; replaceable cover plates and replaceable acrylic vials ensure your level is always ready to work for you. To make this level as easy to use as possible, the oversized 1/2" vials come equipped with Johnson's SurroundView®technology for maximum visibility along with a top read window allowing the user to stand over the work to view the vials. The GripTight non-slip end caps allow you to hold the level firmly in place with just one hand, and the large comfortable rubberized hand grips provide a comfortable, sure grip every time. This level's strong magnetic edge provides hands-free use on ferrous metal surfaces.
• Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces
• Lifetime guarantee
• Oversized 1/2" diameter vials are easy-read
• Heavy duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy
• Ergonomic cushioned hand grips
• SurroundViewÂ® vials reflect ambient light for easy-read
• Field replaceable cover plates and vials
• Grip Tightâ„¢ non-slip end caps hold level firmly in place with just one hand
• Removable end caps designed for finish carpentry work when measuring into corners