Intertape Polymer Iron Grip Self-Fusing Clear Silicone Tape, 1" x 10 ft.
IRON GRIP Silicone Tape is a self-fusing, repair tape that conforms to any surface while providing a water-tight seal. Silicone tape creates a chemical, moisture-resistant barrier that fixes leaky pipes, hoses and insulates frayed electrical wires. It is easy to remove, leaves no sticky residue and protects from corrosion. Ideal for marine, automotive, Plumbing and household applications, Plus many more.
- Self-fusing tape ideal for marine, automotive, plumbing and household applications
- Repairs/Insulates electrical wires, repairs loose or leaky plumbing, creates a firm grip on handles, wraps hoses for an airtight seal and more
- Conforms to irregular, rough, and smooth surfaces while providing a water tight seal
- Leaves no residue and protects from corrosion
- Insulates up to 8,000 volts
- Features 300% stretch, 700 psi
- Temperature resistant -85°f to 500°f