Ingersoll Rand 2235TiMAX Series 1/2" Impact Wrench
The powerful 2235TiMAX Series impact wrench is lightweight, durable and versatile. It’ll withstand anything you throw at it and still deliver the same quality output every time. And with a two-year warranty, you never have to worry about manufacturing defects slowing you down.
POWER: The high torque output of the powerful vane motor is optimized to increase safety and control over the tool.
DURABILITY: Drop it as many times as you want — this impact wrench can take a beating under even the harshest of work environments.
RELIABILITY: If you're looking for an impact wrench series to last through the years, the 2235TiMAX Series is the one for you.
WARRANTY: The 2235TiMAX Series comes with a two-year manufacturing warranty, so you’re covered in case of any defects or serious issues.
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- 1,350 ft-lb nut-busting torque
- A lightweight, balanced, air impact wrench that weighs just 4.6lbs
- Titanium hammer case is designed to be strong and durable, to protect the interior components of the air impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- 2235QTiMAX feature patented quiet tool technology reducing sound levels without compromising best-in-class power performance
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, heavy trucks, tire lanes, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
- 2-year warranty