Honeywell U 24-Volt Transformer
Does Not Ship To:
Calculate Estimated Shipping
Honeywell 24-volt control circuit step-down transformer designed to power any 24-volt control system, including thermostats, gas valves and/or relays.
- Override protection provided.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections.
- Energy limiting, meets NEMA Standard DC20-1992.
- Transformer is marked NEMA Type D.
- Meets NEC Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet and U.L. 1585 requirements.
- Mount within proper enclosure.
- Electrical Ratings-Primary Voltage: 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings-Secondary Voltage: 26.5 V.O.C.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Mounting: Can be foot mounted, plate mounted on 4" x 4", 4" octagon, or 2" x 4" electrical boxes (transformer all above plate or 3/4 above plate); or clamp mounted via a junction box knockout.
- NEMA Rating: NEMA type D
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(in.): 9" leadwires
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(mm): 229 mm leadwires
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(in.): (2) screw terminals
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(mm): (2) screw terminals
- Electrical Ratings -Output: 24 Vac at 40 VA
- Dimensions (in.): 3-7/32" high x 2-7/32 in. wide x 3-1/16" deep
- Dimensions (mm): 81.8 mm high x 56.4 mm wide x 77.8 mm deep
- Temperature Ratings (F): -20 F to +105 F
- Temperature Ratings (C): -29 C to +41 C
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL Component Recognized.
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: Certified
- Approvals, N.E.C.: NEC Approved.
- Tradeline Value: Super Tradeline