Hodgman Caster Neoprene Cleat Bootfoot
When the weather turns cooler Hodgman® Caster® neoprene bootfoot waders are the perfect choice for hunters and anglers. The 3.5mm neoprene construction provides ideal warmth, flexibility and increased mobility. The knees are reinforced and padded for added durability. All seams are stitched, taped and glued to protect against leaks and provide long lasting performance.
A durable rubber boot includes 200g of Thinsulate® insulation for added warmth and the cleated outsole ensures excellent traction on varied terrain. A fleece lined hand warmer pocket keeps the chill from biting into your hands and the large top loading storm pocket is perfect for storage. D-rings are included on the front and back of the wader for accessory attachment.
- 3.5mm neoprene shell
- Reinforced double layer knees
- Top entry pocket with fleece lined hand warmer pocket
- 200g Thinsulate® Rubber boot with cleated sole
- Rear D-ring for net
- Two front D-rings for accessory attachment
- Y-back elastic suspender straps with opposing buckles
- Internal pocket included