Goldenrod 597 Biodiesel Fuel Filter
Goldenrod fuel tank filters are ideal for farm and ranch, construction, service stations, light industrial, and recreational uses. Two distinct filtering systems are available- See-Thru bowl models with replaceable elements or Spin-On models with disposable canisters. Both feature heavy duty top caps with 3/4" or 1" NPT pipe fittings and include a gasket.
Fuel flows from the inward port of the filter top cap through the paper element inside, which removes microscopic particles from the fuel. Clean fuel then flows up through the center of the element and out through the outward port. Change filter element or canister when fuel flow is restricted.
Goldenrod® BiO-FLO® biodiesel fuel tank filter for farm, construction, and industrial applications
For use with common fuels including regular and unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, gasohol, ethanol, and various fuel oils; related additives including methyl, ethyl, and isopropyl alcohol; and 100% biodiesel or biodiesel blends
- Convenient disposable canister removes microscopic particles of contaminants (rust, sand, dirt, scale, and lint) as small as 10 microns
- Heavy duty nickel-plated top cap with ¾” or 1" NPT pipe fittings provides durability and an excellent canister to top cap seal
- Special buna rubber gasket that resists swelling
- Stainless steel internal element components
- Maximum recommended flow rate is 25 GPM
- Working pressure up to 50 psi
- Includes a top cap, a gasket attached to the canister, and a canister
- Made in the U.S.A.