Frabill 20"x23" Telescoping Handle Conservation Series Net
A landing net designed to properly care for fish you intend to release, the Frabill Telescoping Handle Conservation Series Landing Nets help you do your part in protecting the fishery for years to come. Featuring knotless netting made from either a dipped micro mesh or clear rubber material, these nets are much gentler on the fish than typical knotted nylon nets. The advanced netting of the Conservation Series Nets helps preserve the fish's slime coat, which protects the fish from parasites and diseases to greatly reduce fish mortality rate. The net's flat bottom design helps cradle the fish in a more natural position to help prevent injury. These nets feature an aluminum telescoping handle capable of extending up to 60 inches. The handle features two molded rubber grips and is 35 inches long when fully collapsed for easy storage in a rod locker or other boat compartment. The upgraded Pow'R Loc yoke makes the connection point between hoop and handle stronger than ever. A Frabill Conservation Series Net is the responsible and ethical choice for any catch-and-release angler.
- 35"-60" Aluminum telescoping handle with molded rubber grip
- Updated Pow’R Loc yoke is now stronger than ever
- Available in dipped Micro-Mesh and Rubber netting styles
- Knotless netting protects the fish slime coat
- Meshguard hoop for fewer lure catch points (TFMM models)
- Flat bottom nets to better protect the fish