Join us in-store for our Ladies Night Event Thursday, December 1st at 5pm!
• Exclusive to recreational use (ice fishing hut, prospector tent)
• 20" logs
• 2 ft³ firebox volume
• Shipping weight: 56 pounds
• Possible to cook on top of the appliance
• Proudly made in Quebec
Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood||Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||6 1/4"|
|Overall firebox volume||2 ft³||Recommended chimney diameter||6"|
|Size||Small||Door type||Full steel|
|Maximum log length||20"||Door opening size (Width)||9 3/8"|
|Shipping weight||56 lb (25 kg)||Door opening size (Height)||10 7/8"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||12 5/8"||Firebox size (Width)||12 3/8"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||23 3/8"||Firebox size (Height)||16 1/8"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||22 7/8"||Firebox size (Depth)||19 7/8"|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year to welds||Log positioning||Loading over depth|
|Alcove installation approved||No||Baffle type||Steel|
|Mobile home approved||No||Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"||Steel thickness-body||14 ga|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||3 3/4"||Steel thickness-top||14 ga|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.