Free shipping on qualifying purchases of $99 or more. Exclusions apply
Included: 6" liner kit (35' Vortex flexible stainless steel liner, connector, 13" x 13" top plate, chimney cap with no screen), 32" x 50" faceplate with brushed nickel trim, blower, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper
▪Burn time up to 8 hours
▪Up to 20" logs
▪2.4 ft³ firebox
▪Robust 5/16" steel reinforced with a stainless steel heat shield
▪Proudly made in Canada
▪Limited lifetime warranty
Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
|Optimum efficiency(1) (2)||77 %||Door opening size (Width)||17 1/2"|
|Average particulate emission rate(3)||1.54 g/h||Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||6 7/8"|
|EPA loading volume||2.02 ft³||Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||13 1/2"|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||75,000 BTU/h (22.0 kW)||High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||28,600 BTU/h (8.38 kW)||Steel thickness-body||3/16"|
|Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||14,800 BTU/h (4.34 kW)||Steel thickness-top||5/16"|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||69 %||Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||74 %||Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(8)||75 %||Maximum log length||20"|
|Recommended heating area(9)||500 - 2,100 ft²||Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|Average CO(10)||89.4 g/h||USA Standard (emissions)||EPA / ASTM WK47329|
|Maximum burn time(9)||8 h||Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S628|
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)||USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Overall firebox volume||2.4 ft³||Minimum fireplace opening (Height)||23 3/8"|
|Size||Large||Minimum fireplace opening (Width)||28 7/8"|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes||Minimum fireplace opening (Depth)||15 3/4"|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite||Shipping weight||500 lb (227 kg)|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"||Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"||Glass surface - W x H||16" x 9 1/4"|
|Firebox size (Height)||11 7/8"||Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Firebox size (Width)||21"||Combustion technology||Non-catalytic|
|Firebox size (Depth)||16 1/2"||Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Overall dimension (Height)||23 1/8"||Type of chimney||Liner - ULC-S635, CAN/ULC-S640, UL1777|
|Overall dimension (Width)||28 3/8"||Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||26 3/8"||Premium quality blower included (CFM)||144 PCM inclus|
|Door opening size (Height)||9"||Glass type||Ceramic glass|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.