Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
Included: ash drawer, ceramic glass, ash lip, broad-spectrum air damper
▪ Up to 8 hours burn time
▪ Up to 21" logs
▪ 2 ft³ firebox
▪ EPA certified
▪ Made in Belgium
▪ Limited lifetime warranty
▪ Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
|Optimum efficiency(1) (2)||84.5 %||Overall dimension (Width)||30 3/4"|
|Average particulate emission rate(3)||1.91 g/h||Overall dimension (Depth)||22 5/8"|
|EPA loading volume||1.55 ft³||Door opening size (Height)||9 1/2"|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||51,600 BTU/h (15.13 kW)||Door opening size (Width)||22"|
|Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||51,616 BTU/h (15.13 kW)||Distance-center of the flue outlet to floor||26 3/4"|
|Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||13,927 BTU/h (4.08 kW)||Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||4 1/8"|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||76 %||Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||15 3/8"|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||82 %||High-efficiency certified appliance||CSA B415.1-10 only approved for Canada|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(8)||77 %||Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Recommended heating area(9)||500 - 2,000 ft²||Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Average CO(10)||79 g/h||Maximum log length||21"|
|Maximum burn time(9)||14 h||Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)||Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Overall firebox volume||2.0 ft³||USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482|
|Size||Large||Moulded refractory panels||Yes|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes||Shipping weight||545 lb (247 kg)|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||No||Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite||Glass surface - W x H||20 1/2" x 12"|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"||Combustion technology||Non-catalytic|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"||Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Firebox size (Height)||9 1/2"||Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Firebox size (Width)||21 7/8"||Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Firebox size (Depth)||13 1/4"||Premium quality blower included (CFM)||No|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 5/8"||Glass type||Ceramic glass|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.