Free shipping on qualifying purchases of $99 or more. Exclusions apply
The DXH185KT thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 185,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a included wheel kit and an 13.8 gallon tank you will get a full 10 hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 4625 square feet of space.
• Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
• 10" Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use.
• Time saving assembly, no need to keep track of nuts and bolts when reassembling each season, assembles in minutes.
• Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
• Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner
|Fuel tank capacity
|Full tank run time
|Weight when full
|10" flat free