Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
The DXH185KT thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 185,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a included wheel kit and an 13.8 gallon tank you will get a full 10 hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 4625 square feet of space.
• Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
• 10" Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use.
• Time saving assembly, no need to keep track of nuts and bolts when reassembling each season, assembles in minutes.
• Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
• Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner
|Fuel consumption||Fuel tank capacity||Full tank run time||Heater type||Heating area||Output (btu/hr)||Output (cfm)||Power requirements||Weight when full||Wheels|
|1.37 gal/hr.||13.4 gal.||9.8 hrs.||Kerosene||4,700 sq.ft.||185,000 btu/hr.||400 cfm||120v 60hz||118 lbs.||10" flat free|