Curt Mfg. RV Bumper Hitch with 2" Receiver
A CURT RV hitch is a trailer hitch that is designed to mount onto the back of a recreational vehicle to add extra cargo space. These hitches are manufactured using CURT's quality processes of robotic welding, thorough cleaning and precise finishing. Our RV bumper hitches are coated with a liquid A-coat followed by a gloss black powder coat finish for lasing resistance against wear and corrosion, and they offer a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening.
This particular bumper hitch features a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs., making it an excellent choice for towing a bike rack, cargo carrier, boat trailer or small utility trailer behind your RV. It can also be used for towing a recreational vehicle trailer, allowing you to bring with you that ATV, personal watercraft, dirt bike or whatever toys you like to have along for the ride. Be sure to always check the gross trailer weight and weight rating of the bumper before towing.
CURT RV hitches are not just another accessory for your camper; they are a product of smart engineering and quality construction to help you achieve that ultimate RV experience every time you hit the road.
- Fits 4" x 4" bumper beams
- Offers lower hitch point to provide level trailer towing
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW )3,500 LB
- Tongue Weight (TW) 350 LB
** Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated bumper capacity
* Includes installation hardware