Curt Mfg. Replacement Trailer Ball Nut & Washer for 3/4" Shank
Whether you're hauling a commercial flatbed, a deluxe camper, a fishing boat or a simple utility trailer -- when you need reliable towing strength, CURT trailer balls have the answer. Our trailer balls are put through strenuous testing to ensure they perform to expectations and to give you the confidence you need to tow that trailer wherever the highway leads.
This replacement trailer ball hardware is designed to fit a 3/4" trailer ball shank and has a durable nickel-chrome finish for long-lasting rust resistance. The helical washer allows the trailer ball nut to be locked on tightly and helps maintain proper torque.
• Nut fits 3/4" diameter trailer ball shanks with fine threads
• Helical lock washer ensures a secure mount
• Constructed from high-strength steel
• Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
• Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications