Curt Mfg. QuickPin No-Latch 2" Trailer Coupler, 2" Channel
Coupling your trailer – especially getting that latch to close – is always a hassle. That's why the QuickPin™ trailer coupler doesn't use a latch. In fact, QuickPin™ is engineered with a revolutionary design to make trailer hookup as simple as possible.
To couple your trailer with QuickPin™, just drop the trailer tongue onto the ball, slide in the pin, and that's it! No more wrestling with the latch, trying to get it to snap down onto the ball. Traditional latches can wear out and become corroded, leading to jams, broken parts and frustration. QuickPin™ is simple, innovative and requires no adjusting or tightening.
The QuickPin™ trailer hitch coupler is fully tested according to SAE J684 specifications, ensuring that the coupler is safe and reliable to tow your trailer. This model is rated for 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight. It accepts a standard 2" diameter trailer ball and can be mounted onto a 2" wide trailer tongue beam. It is compatible with most existing coupler mounting hole configurations.
The QuickPin™ trailer tongue coupler comes with a 1/2" pin for securing the ball mount connection. This pin must be used for hookup and cannot be replaced with a different hitch pin. Mounting hardware for attaching the coupler to the trailer frame must be purchased separately.
- Innovative design allows fast, hassle-free trailer coupling with just one pin
- No jamming or complicated hinging components prone to wear
- Easier to use than traditional couplers
- Fastens securely with included 1/2" diameter pin and clip
- No adjustments or tightening needed
- Lasso lanyard secures pin to coupler to avoid missing pieces
- Stamped steel construction for dependable strength (3,500 lbs. capacity)
- Passes SAE J684 performance testing as a class 2 coupler
- Accepts standard 2" diameter trailer ball
- Compatible with most existing coupler mounting hole configurations
- Channel attaches to 2" wide trailer tongue beam
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
*** Coupler must only be used with included pin
** Trailer mounting hardware not included
* Patent pending