Curt Mfg. Multi-Ball Mount (2" Hollow Shank, 2" & 2-5/16" Chrome Balls)
This multi-ball ball mount features a 2" and a 2-5/16" ball. The 2" ball can handle up to 7,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 750 lbs. of tongue weight, and the 2-5/16" ball accepts loads up to 10,000 lbs. with 1,000 lbs. of TW. This multipurpose ball mount also features a hollow shank to accept an anti-rattle kit. All of our multi-use ball mounts come with a gloss black powder coat finish and a 2" x 2" shank.
CURT multi-tow ball mounts are an obvious choice for anyone who tows more than one trailer on a regular basis. The multiple-ball design allows for quick changes between ball sizes without needing to install or own an entirely different ball mount. Because the balls are permanently welded to the shank, these ball mounts are also very secure, eliminating the possibility of a ball coming loose and deterring any potential theft.
• Features two welded trailer balls on a hollow shank
• Allows for quick switching between trailer ball sizes
• Mounts on trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
• Fits 2" or 2-5/16" couplers
• Permanently attached trailer balls cannot be loosened or stolen
• Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
• Shank protected by a durable powder coat finish
• Polished chrome-plated finish on trailer balls
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• Hitch pin sold separately