Curt Mfg. Loaded Ball Mount with 1-7/8" Ball (2" Shank, 7,500 lbs., 2" Drop)
These stingers come with all necessary towing components and are pre-fitted with a factory-torqued trailer ball, eliminating the need to mount and torque your own trailer ball. This means a loaded ball mount is ready for towing right out of the package! Each one also comes with a pin and clip for mounting the ball mount into the appropriate size receiver tube. CURT offers loaded ball mounts in a variety of styles and weight ratings.
This CURT loaded ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. It comes with a 1-7/8" trailer ball, making it an excellent choice for towing most boat trailers, utility trailers, popup campers and recreational vehicle trailers used for hauling dirt bikes, motorcycles and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). This ball mount also has a length of 8-1/4", a drop of 2" and comes with a bright chrome-plated finish to resist rust, chipping and UV damage. All CURT loaded ball mounts feature 2" x 2" shanks and are made with the same superior quality we put into each of our products.
• Rated to 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. tongue weight
• Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
• Factory-torqued CURT trailer ball accepts a 1-7/8" coupler
• 2" drop for precise trailer leveling
• Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
• Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
• 5/8" hitch pin & clip for secure mounting in receiver tube
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• Includes 1-7/8" trailer ball #40002, pin & clip
• Weight capacity may change if trailer ball is removed