Curt Mfg. Forged Tow Hook Mount (2" Shank)
CURT specialty ball mounts are a group of exceptional towing products, built to succeed where others fear to tread. From the back roads of overrun forests to the muddy fields of small town farms, towing looks a little different, and that means different demands on your towing equipment. CURT offers a full lineup of unique ball mounts that are made to tackle the rougher side of towing while still being able to fit a standard 2" x 2" receiver tube.
Our forged tow hook mount is great for straight towing a vehicle and for other similar recovery towing applications. It measures 10" long and is designed specifically for a tow strap without hook ends. The gross trailer weight of the forged tow hook is limited to the hitch capacity. It is perfect for everything from full-size pickup trucks to ATVs and comes with a special black carbide powder coat finish to provide the corrosion, scratch and UV resistance needed to survive anything you throw its way.
• Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
• Perfect for vehicle recovery towing applications
• Designed for use with CURT vehicle recovery strap #83066 or similar tow straps
• Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• GTW and TW are limited to trailer hitch capacity