Join us in-store for our Ladies Night Event Thursday, December 1st at 5pm!
Pushing the limits of standard towing, CURT forged ball mounts are a powerhouse among receiver-style ball mounts. With solid, one-piece construction, each forged ball mount is designed to surpass other 2" options to accommodate the added stress of heavy-duty towing. They are able to tow up to 17,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and up to 2,550 lbs. of tongue weight, giving them more power to handle especially heavy loads.
CURT forged ball mounts also come with a thick skin. We coat each ball mount in a black carbide powder coat finish to provide superior rust, scratch and UV protection. A forged ball mount is an excellent choice for hauling all kinds of heavy trailers. Whatever type of load you are towing -- livestock, industrial equipment, construction materials -- these class 5 ball mounts help you complete the job. Use a forged ball mount to tow large utility trailers, livestock and cattle trailers, toy haulers, RVs and large boat trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). CURT forged ball mounts are engineered to be a perfect counterpart to the CURT class 5 Xtra-Duty trailer hitch, making them the ball mount of choice for full-size pickup trucks and SUVs.
• Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
• Constructed from solid, forged steel for superior strength
• Equipped with a 1-1/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
• 1" rise or 2" drop for precise trailer leveling
• Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• Trailer ball and hitch pin sold separately