Use promocode SAVE10 to save $10 off your purchase of $100 or more going on 4/24/23-4/28/23!
CURT class 2 ball mounts are designed to be fast, easy and reliable for your light-duty or standard-duty towing needs. We produce our class 2 ball mounts using state-of-the-art CNC machinery and robotic welding. This provides the accuracy and consistency in our ball mounts that we pride ourselves on and ensures that you receive the exact towing product you expect from an industry-leading manufacturer.
Like our class 1 ball mounts, CURT class 2 ball mounts are all made with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shanks and have a 3/4" trailer ball hole. A CURT class 2 ball mount is an excellent choice for full-size sedans, minivans, crossover SUVs and other vehicles that commonly use a class 2 trailer hitch. They are ideal for towing small boat trailers and utility trailers, popup campers and some recreational vehicle trailers such as those used to haul dirt bikes, motorcycles and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This CURT class 2 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. It measures 11-1/4" long and has a rise of 3-1/8". To give our class 2 ball mounts the edge they need to go wherever the road takes you, we coat each one in a highly durable black powder coat that provides a long-lasting defense against rust, UV damage, scratching, scuffing and chipping.
• Fits trailer hitches with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening
• Equipped with a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
• 3-1/8" rise for precise trailer leveling
• Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
• CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
• Protected by a durable powder coat finish
• Made in USA
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• Trailer ball and hitch pin sold separately