Curt Mfg. 2-5/16" Trailer Ball (1" X 3" Shank, 6,000 lbs., Chrome)
The CURT 2-5/16" trailer ball does not mess around. Simply put, it is a solid piece of towing equipment that makes all others look like they're just spinning their wheels. CURT 2-5/16" trailer balls are made with expert engineering to be packed with strength and durable enough to withstand the harsh wear of heavy-duty towing. Anything your class 5 trailer hitch and class 5 ball mount can handle, CURT has a 2-5/16" trailer ball to match. These tow balls are perfect for towing all types of heavy receiver-style trailers, including dump trailers, toy haulers, farm trailers, chopper boxes, dual-axle utility trailers, deluxe RVs, small yachts and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This 2-5/16" trailer ball features a ball capacity of 6,000 lbs. It features a 1" shank diameter, a 3" shank length, 0" of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against the elements. To give you the power you need to tow with confidence, CURT 2-5/16" trailer hitch balls are thoroughly tested for safety and meet U.S. VESC specifications.
• Fits 2-5/16" couplers and accepts up to 6,000 lbs. GTW
• Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
• Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
• Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
• Features fine threads for superior holding strength
• Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank