CURT 6-WAY SQUARE CONNECTOR PLUG & SOCKET WITH 12" WIRES (PACKAGED) #58034
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 6-way square connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 12" of standard color-coded wire loop. It includes both a vehicle end and trailer end and can be cut to splice into existing wiring or left as a loop to serve as a useful extension harness. 6-way square wiring connectors are commonly found on popup campers.
- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- Looped wire can also be used as a wire extension for an existing connector
- 6-way connects tail, brake, turn signals, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Features 12" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- 6-way square connector commonly found on popup campers
- Electrical Component LocationVehicle / Trailer
- Part Type6-Way Connector
- Shipping Weight0.250
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty