CURT 4-WAY FLAT CONNECTOR PLUG WITH 48" WIRES & HARDWARE (TRAILER SIDE, PACKAGED) #58349
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 48" of standard color-coded, bonded wire. It also includes snap locks and all the necessary installation hardware to easily splice into your trailer's wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- Splices into trailer wiring to provide a connection to the vehicle socket
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded 16-gauge wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 48" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Snap locks included for fast, secure splicing
- Designed for use on vehicles and trailers with two-wire systems
- Shipping Weight0.250
- Electrical Component LocationTrailer
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Part Type4-Way Connector
- Product4-Way Flat Connector