Free ShippingThis product qualifies for free shipping.
Does Not Ship To:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information regarding Prop 65, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Cuddeback 20MP IR features legendary 1/4 second trigger speed and Super-Fast Recovery Speed - so the camera is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first. The result is that Cuddeback can capture two photos before many cameras can capture one.
And the pictures are incredible - 20MP color images when shot in daylight and black and white images when shot at night.
On top of performance, Cuddeback's Super Simple Setup makes setup and deployment virtually fool proof. Spend more time scouting and less time messing with the settings.
Cuddeback 20MP IR. Compact, rugged and ready to use, this is Cuddeback's premier trail camera.
• Flash Technology: Infrared with 850nm LEDs - IR provides best image quality with only a slight red glow.
• Flash Power: 24 high-power IR LEDs - Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high-power LEDs instead of cheaper commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 100 feet.
• Trigger Speed: 1/4 second - Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera.
• Recovery Speed: 1 to 2 seconds - The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first.
• Battery System: AA battery, quantity 8 - AA batteries allow the camera to be very small.
• Battery Life: Up to 6 months -- Over 10,000 images - Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors.
• Day Images: Full color - 20MP color images.
• Night Images: IR black and white - 20MP properly exposed b/w images.
• Image Imprint: Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID - Black bar identification for easy reading.
• Zone Control: No
• Time Lapse: 12 second to 24 hours - Monitor food plots, construction projects or whatever you dream up.
• Camera Delays: 1 second to 3 minutes - Provide versatility for trails, scrapes, food plots and feeders.
• No Card Mode: Yes - Camera will continue to record images without an SD card.
• Super Simple Setup: Yes - Programming and setup is easy and intuitive.
• Video: Yes – 10, 20, or 30 seconds - Plus you can still get an image when you take video.
• Full-Size Images: Yes (4:3) - Full-size images.
• Genius™ Mount: Yes - Easier to deploy a camera when the mount is separated from the camera. Optional pan, tilt, lock sold separately.
• Warranty Tracker: Yes - No receipt required to validate warranty.
• 5.2.1 Warranty: Yes - 1-year standard warranty. 2-year free extended warranty with online registration. 5-year reduced cost replacement program.
• Approximate Dimensions: H x W x D in inches - 5.4 x 3.3 x 2.4 (excludes mounting bracket).