Message regarding Covid-19
To Our Extended Community of Customers, Employees and Partners:
In this time of uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, L&M Fleet Supply remains committed to providing the products and services essential to keeping our communities safe and functioning. We know that many of you rely on us during times of need or distress for many products for your home, business, families and pets large and small. Right now, here are some of the many things our teams are doing:
• As always, the safety of our customers and employees is our primary focus. We are following all recommended federal, state, and local guidelines regarding increased cleaning and sanitizing, requiring ill associates to stay home, & implementing social distancing practices.
• Providing employees with face masks and gloves as requested
• Frequent, scheduled cleaning of all high touch surfaces
• Providing hand sanitizing stations throughout the store
• Allowing extra time for cleaning & store maintenance
• Encouraging social distancing through hanging signs, floor markings, and signs in carts
• Providing curbside pickup on online orders and those placed over the phone
• Prioritizing key products for health care professionals, first responders and related businesses such as Personal Protective Equipment, cleaning supplies and bottled water
• Our purchasing teams are closely monitoring high demand items, finding new avenues of sourcing products, and introducing maximum purchase limits when appropriate.
•Monitoring new developments and regularly consulting the Center for Disease Control guidelines and other federal, state and local sources
With the current plan we have in place, we are confident that our locations will continue to be a safe environment.
We stand ready to assist in our stores, over the phone or online at www.landmsupply.com. As always, thank you for being a loyal customer.
L&M Fleet Supply Management