Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove
When you’re looking for a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman® Bottle Top Propane Stove. The cooking surface fits an 8" pan above a fully adjustable burner that delivers up to 10,000 BTUs of cooking power. The PerfectFlow™ technology will keep the heat steady, and you'll use less fuel too thanks to the Perfectheat™ technology. Wind baffles help shield your flame from the wind so the most heat possible goes into making your meal. When you’re ready to leave camp, the burner and base easily separate from the propane bottle for compact packing.
• Official stove of the National Park Foundation
• PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 10,000 total BTU’s of cooking power
• Fits an 8” pan
• Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact, easy carrying
• Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
• Wind baffles help protect your burner from wind for maximum heat
• Large stable base makes stirring easy
• Lasts up to 2.5 hours on high
• 3-year limited warranty
• This stove operates on one 16.4-ounce cylinder of Coleman propane (not included).