Use promocode SAVETEN to save 10% off your purchase 2/26/23-2/28/23 - Some exclusions apply
The Cleveland Iron Works Medium Wood Stove is built for mid-sized homes and living areas. The brick-lined firebox allows you to fit logs up to 18-in which will quickly and economically heat up to 2500 sq. ft. The crackle of the fire and light scent radiates warmth and relaxation throughout the space. A glass door gives view to the dancing flames, letting you know when you’ve reached embers and need to add some fuel. Easy access to the ash drawer makes maintenance quick and simple. An EPA approved wood stove, you can feel comfortable that your investment is built for extended performance and trouble free use for years to come.
• Heats up to 2500 sq. ft.
• Over-sized viewing window
• 6-In venting
• Built-in ash pan
• EPA Tested and Certified
• Mobile Home approved
|Heating Area (Sq Ft)||Hopper Capacity||Ash Drawer||Thermostat||Blower Included||Fuel Type||Ignition||EPA Approved||Model||UPC|
|Avg Overall Efficiency (HHV)||Avg Overall Efficiency (LHV)||Optimal Efficiency (LHV)||Optimal Heat Transfer Energy (HHV)|
|70% (1)(2)||76% (1)(3)||77% (3)(4)||75% (2)(4)(5)|
Wood Stove Efficiency Reference
1. Measured per CSA B415.1-10
2. Higher Heating Value of the fuel
3. Lower Heating Value of the fuel
4. Low Burn Rate & Extended Burn Rate
5. Heat transfer efficiency represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.